Monday, December 10, 2012

Home sweet home

This is where I live. My entire living space is about the size of what my bedroom once was. But it's free, and it's warm, and it's all mine. And please take notice of the horrendous cat art on my wall. It was here when I arrived. I just haven't really had the time to shop for something to cover that up. Trust me, I have plans too. And as you can see I'm living a pretty simplistic life at the moment. I will eventually purchase a small table or desk. But I've kinda gotten used to sitting on the floor. And I hate my bedding. I think it's an awful color. It literally hurts my eyes and it's completely overwhelming in this 12 square ft box. And my pillow is really more like a brick than a pillow. But that brings me back to the free thing. Who complains about free stuff? I love free stuff. I won't explain taking a shower I this post. That might be too intimate and we all know I've never been good at censoring my thoughts. I will say it's really not that bad. And rather convenient if you have to pee while showering. You'll notice in my kitchen area that there is no oven. Only a small cook top. A friend suggested I buy a little toaster oven. Maybe then I could bake things in really small batches. Like 3 cookies at a time. I'd have to spend an entire day baking cookies, but I may become that desperate.
It's coming together. I'm sure once I get a full paycheck I'll go a little crazy and fill this baby up. Until then, it's kind of nice living so simple. Ya know, when you only have one pot and two glasses you never really have to worry about the dishes piling up.

Xoxo











1 comment:

  1. Your home looks fancier than mine. I bet you're going to freak out when you come to my space. LOL

    ReplyDelete